- Contains two types of specially selected Bacillus sp. ( subtilis FMN-68, licheniformis FMN-151) and secondary metabolism - Surfactin produced through patent solid-state fermentation.
- Surfactin is a kind of biosurfactant composed of amphiphile compounds that contain both hydrophobic and hydrophilic groups within the molecule.
- The amphiphile feature of surfactin can change the bacterial cell wall's surface tension and kill the bacteria without harming other intestinal probiotics.
- Muco-defen® can
- Inhibit the growth of pathogen bacteria, including Clostridium perfringens and Brachyspira hyodysenteriae by the in vitro experiments.
- Create a favorable gastrointestinal environment for animals and stimulate the digestive enzymes to increase FCR.
- Pig farm: the increasing feed intake, higher uniformity and better feces formation in piglets.
- Layer farm: the better feces formation leads to higher clean egg production and lowers the feed to egg ratio.